Hi dolls! How are you?
Before summer is gone I'd like to ask you about the foundation type you are enjoying these hot days.
- Is it a lightweight tinted moisturiser to moisturise and even out the skin?
- Is it a cream to powder foundation that will remain matte in high temperatures?
- Or maybe you use powder. Regular one or mineral (powder) foundation?
- There are also the mousse type foundations.
- Or are you loving a BB cream?
- You may only use sunscreen with high spf to protect your skin from sun damage or your regular foundation with sunscreen underneath it. Or nothing at all!
Please tell me, I'm really interested in reading your comments! :D
Me? For full make up routine I've been using liquid foundation on top of face sunscreen and then powder to avoid getting oily. When I want light coverage I choose mineral foundation for a matte look or tinted moisturiser for a more dewy look.
Note: Pictures are just for reference, I don't own any of the products shown