Anyway, this is what I did yesterday. I wanted a light blue nail polish and China Glaze Bahamian Escape was the perfect choice! Enjoy!
And here's one in the sun to see the bling bling
What I used
- Essence pro white nail hardener
- China Glaze Bahamian Escape
- Essence glitter topcoat in 02 shiny star
- Essence nail art stampy polish in 001 stamp me! white
- Konad scraper and stamper
- Essence Studio nails Better than gel nails top sealer
If you like nail stamps, here's a facebook group to join: http://www.facebook.com/groups/198447880171632/ Lovely ladies and perfect designs!
How are you dolls? Twitter and Blogger are quiet these days so I guess you're still enjoying the summer! Have a great time!!<3<3