Hey dolls! How are you? I hope you are next to the sea or pool with a cool cocktail on hand because that's where I'd like to be! :D It's pretty hot in Athens these days, isn't it?
Anyway, some time ago I won the Athina's 100 followers giveaway and I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to her for sending me the following lovely gifts
* MAC "Crest the wave" eyeshadow (LE e/s that came out with the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection). It's such a pretty colour!
* Avon "Vivid Violet" nailwear pro nail polish. You know I love violet polishes!
* Samples of "Push the edge" and "Later" pigments by MAC. These are my first MAC pigments, I'm afraid they won't be my last ones! lol!
* 2 wheel wooden spine roller. Lovely massage tool.
* Origins washing mitt, I can't wait to try this one.
* A nail rhinestone wheel. Perfect!
* A super cute necklace!
There were also * 2 Korres Quercetin & Oak / Antiageing & Antiwrinkle Day and Night creams in travel sizes which were immediately "stolen" by my mum! She thanks you hun!
She also included * many product samples some of which I've already used and a sweet letter.
Every single item is great and I'll definitely enjoy all of them! Thanks soooo much doll!
Ladies, please check out her blog, it's lovely and don't forget to follow! ;)