This is a requested post because I'm not sure if people generally like haul posts. Do you like haul posts or do you find them boring? Please tell me with a comment, I'd love to read your opinion.
So, some time ago E.L.F. UK offered the huge 50% off. Unfortunately, many products were out of stock but there were still plenty of things I wanted so I placed an order. Here's what I got.
* Lip Stain in Birthday Suit I like lipstains and I have wanted to try the e.l.f. ones for a long time. This is a girly pink coloured one and I'm happy I got this colour because I already have lip stains in darker colours. I've read that they last well if you Don't apply the clear gloss on top. I'll try and tell you my opinion.
* Mineral eyeshadow primer I already have the basic line one and I'm very satisfied. After reading that they are very similar quality-wise I thought I'd go for the less chemical/parabens/etc one. I now have all 3 of e.l.f. eye primers so I can do a compare and contrast post if you'd like it.
* Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow and Bronzed I already have 3 colours of these and they are good, very pigmented. Only problem is they are very soft and they can break easy as Glow did during delivery. I could send an email to e.l.f. customer service, they are always very helpful but since I can fix it with some drops of alchohol it's ok. In fact I just did, I left it to air dry now. :)
* Luscious liquid lipstick in Baby lips Another light pink lip product. I want to see the pigmentantion of this one, I believe it's better that the other e.l.f. basic line lipglosses.
* Tinted moisturiser spf 20 in Sand (medium skintones with pink undertones) This shade is a little darker than my skin but since I use high spf for face and I don't get tan I can use some colour. ;) This is a new product for e.l.f. uk and I have wanted to try it since it was available.
* Nail polish in Desert Haze A grey-nude shade. I like these shades because they fit everywhere (formal or casual meeting) and they match every outfit and make up look.
* Studio Line Contour Brush I wanted a small round brush to smudge the eye pencil but this one is bigger than I thought. It's smaller that the basic line blending brush but it's still big for eye pencil I think. Anyway, I don't mind one more blending brush as they are so useful.
My sister got Nail polish in Fire Coral, Basic Line Eyeshadow Brush and Wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara.
I also ordered a Lipstick(basic line) in Fantasy for my mum as she wanted a lipstick with no pink undertones in it. This is a medium nude brown creme.
If you'd like swatches and reviews of the items please tell me :D Did you buy anything from e.l.f. recently? They have great offers these days.