How do I sex up my natural look for night time?
This is the question Too Faced tried to answer by creating Natural at Night palette!
Are you a natural make up lover? Well, being natural isn't for the innocent...anymore!
As you can see there is no mirror but there are 3 cards to help you achieve 3 make up looks. Let's see them along with the swatches of the colours mentioned.
Use the top eyeshadows and follow the steps to create the Night look
and the swatches (L to R: Full Moon, Nightcap, Cocoa Star)
Nightcap is a shimmery light bronze
Cocoa Star is a velvet matte chocolate colour. I love it for the crease area.
Use the eyeshadows in the middle and follow this card's instructions for a Classic look
and here are the swatches (L to R: Night Light, After Hours, Eclipse)
Night Light is a glittery golden pink
After Hours is a shimmery dark pinkish purple
Eclipse is a shimmery bronze purple. Such a pretty colour!
The bottom eyeshadows and this card will help you achieve a Fashion look
and the swatches (L to R: Spotlight, Moon Stone, Night Fever)
Moon Stone is a shimmery olive colour, I like it very much.
Night Fever is a dark green/brown colour with golden glitter
Ingredients from the packaging (click for bigger image):
What I think about this palette
- no mirror. This is a con for me, I'd like a mirror.
- no applicators. No applicators is better than very-low-quality ones of course.
- instruction cards. I don't use them but some people may find them useful. And they are pretty anyway.
- glittery and shimmery colours. They are natural but not at all boring, perfect for a nighttime sexy eye look.
- 2 matte shades. In great colours and really good quality.