Remember my HG top coat post? Today I'll talk about my HG base coat which is
~ China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat ~
What I like about it:
- it applies thin and dries fast
- it doesn't let dark polishes stain the nails
- it's chip resistant
- it works with holographic polishes which is a really nice surprise
- it doesn't get thick easily
- it's big, 14ml and lasts me a long time
- it costs about €5
It's a little weird so I'll try to explain. The brush is too short and never reaches the bottom of the bottle, not even when it's closed. So when the polish is less than 1/3 full it's difficult to reach the polish. And I don't care that much about coloured polishes (seriously, will I ever manage to use 14ml of coloured polish?) but I do want to use all of this base coat!
What's your favourite base coat? I know O.P.I. Nail Envy and Nail Tek Foundation are many nail blogger's must haves, any other suggestions?