Do you remember my post about my HG Essence top coat? I love it and the problem is I can't find it anymore. So my amazing blog friends came to the rescue! And they sent me some bottles. Along with other goodies. :) Wanna see?
Taya and I arranged a small swap. She told me Catrice products were available at where she lives and I definitely wanted to try them! Catrice is like Essence's sister brand but it's not available in Greece, no idea why! >:-/ Anyway, here's what she sent me
- Catrice Defining Duo Blush in 030 Pink Grapefruit Shake. I love pink blushes and this one is so beautiful! The dark shade is matte and the light one is shimmery so it's perfect for highlight!
- Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick in 210 Kiss Kiss Hibiskiss. Oooh, super pretty, super bright shade! Pigmented lipstick that applies like a dream.
- Catrice Made to Stay Longlasting Eyeshadow in 050 Metall Of Honor. I'm not sure if you can tell but this is a brownish olive colour. I like it and I'm very happy with the colour. Because Essence only has metallic silver, gold and copper shadows which don't look good on me. I tried it and I like it, good pigmentation, blends easily and with primer it lasts all day long.
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in 420 Dirty Berry. It's purple and a little holo, I really like it! :D
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in 840 Genius In The Bottle. *happy dance* I have the Chanel dupe!!
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in 670 It's Rambo No.5. A khaki shade, I don't have anything similar to this!
- and 2 bottles of Essence Top Sealer. yay!
Then Mateja and I arranged another swap. Here's what she sent me
- Lovely handmade jewelery, very summery! Can't tell which one is my favourite, I like them all!
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in 160 Sweets For My Sweets. A creme girly pink, you know I love pinks :)
- Ruby Kisses Nail Polish in 123 Ruby Slippers. A dark red shade with red, black and silver glitter, wow!
- Ruby Kisses Nail Polish in 113 Steel Magnolia. A graphite colour with silver shimmer, very pretty!
- 4 bottles of Essence Top Sealer.
And then Stella from Shopping Therapy hosted a giveaway. And I won! :D
The prize is literally the sweetest piece of jewelery you can find! But first look at the pretty card Thania (the lady who sells this jewelery along with many other amazing items!) included
All products shown are gifts from my lovely blog friends!
The last image is from: www.rundpinne.com