I don't know if you are familiar with the Pure Nature Organic skincare product series by Oriflame. Oriflame currently offers 4 series of Pure Nature Organic products to match your own skin type. These are:
* Pure Nature Organic Tea Tree & Rosemary for skins that suffer from acne
* Pure Nature Organic Acai & Pomegranate for antioxidant skincare for all skin types
* Pure Nature Blueberry & Lavender for calming and soothing effect for sensitive skin types
* Pure Nature Aloe Vera & Arnica for hydration and mattifing effect for combination skin types
**all links are from the greek website**
I have tried products from all 4 categories and I liked them all. Today I'll present you the Pure Nature Blueberry & Lavender products.
Packaging/ApplicationFace wash and toner contain 150ml of product each. Face cream contains 75ml of products. As you can see face wash and face cream come in an opaque packaging whereas face toner comes in a transparent one.
Ingredients (from website)
- Calming Face Washaqua, sodium c12-15 pareth sulfate, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, decyl glucoside, oleth-20, phenoxyethanol, parfum, methylparaben, sodium chloride, citric acid, propylparaben, ethylparaben, lavandula angustifolia extract, vaccinium myrtillus extract, linalool, ci 17200, ci 42090
- Calming Toner
aqua, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea,parfum, panthenol, sodium citrate, methylparaben, disodium edta, propylparaben,ethylparaben, lavandula angustifolia extract, linalool, vaccinium myrtillus extract, citric acid, sodium hyaluronate, ci 17200, ci 42090
- Calming Face Cream
aqua, ethylhexyl stearate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, acetylated lanolin,butyrospermum parkii butter, cetyl alcohol, peg-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol,tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, carbomer, imidazolidinyl urea, parfum, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben, lavandula angustifolia extract, vaccinium myrtillus extract, linalool, potassium sorbate, ci 17200, ci 42090
Pros+ 100% organic extracts. 100% natural cosmetics are not always the best option because they contain ingredients that may cause allergic reaction to some people. My personal opinion is that taking the active ingredients from plants and making skincare products is better. Especially if they are organic developed.
+ very affordable. I bought these products as a set for €14.90.
+ nice smell. Sometimes skincare products with natural ingredients have a "fake natural" scent, this is not the case here. The smell is light and seems natural.
+ they calm my skin and reduce redness.
Cons- parabens. I really wish these were paraben-free. Luckily Oriflame is already working on a paraben-free skincare line, I can't wait to try it! :D
I have been using all three products for about 4 weeks and I can say that they are perfect for normal, sensitive and even combination skin. The face wash cleans the skin and leaves it fresh but not too dry. The toner refreshes and removes any oiliness and the face cream hydrates and calms the skin without being greasy.
Last but not leastOriflame does not test on animals.
These products have helped my skin to calm after summer and when I use them everyday they reduce redness.
Where can you find it/Cost- You can buy it from Oriflame distributors worldwide. Although I usually only buy Oriflame products for myself and my family, if you live in Athens and you want to buy from Oriflame leave me a commend or e-mail and I'd be happy to help.
- Prices vary from time to time so keep an eye open for sales or gift sets like the one I bought. Since Christmas period is close I'm sure you'll find some great deals!
Have you used any products from the Oriflame Pure Nature line? Would you consider using one? Do you have a skin care product you can't live without? If you do, I'd love to know which one it is!!!
Disclaimer: I am an Oriflame distributor. Links are not affiliate links. Products are bought with my own money. Nobody pays me to use or write about these products. This is my honest opinion.