I'm super happy because on Saturday it was the 1st Greek Beauty Bloggers Meetup and I was there! woohoo! I was excited and a little nervous and shy because I've never met these ladies before. But it was amazing, really! Demi, Christina and Kerasia did a perfect job!! They are the perfect team, seriously! Demi has the most beautiful eyes and hair and she has so much energy! Christina is so sweet and gorgeous, she is like a princess! Kerasia is a sweetheart, so beautiful and funny and they are all totally crazy!! <3 them!!
Who else was there? It was Stavroula, I finally met her! We've been blog friends for so long and I didn't get a chance to meet her, I'm so happy I finally did, she is lovely! Gina is totally stunning and very sweet! Argyrousa and I had met before and was very nice to see her again!! Maria is a new blog friend, I was really happy to meet her!! All ladies linked to their blogs, check them out! Our big sponsor was L'Oreal that send us two very sweet girls and tons of goodies (you'll see in a sec, have patience! lol!)!! Julia had also sent us a goodie bag full of make up items which were shared among us! Although I had my camera with me I was too busy chatting and getting to know everybody to take photos (lol!) so click here to see some photos. Soooo, goodies photos? Yep!
This is the bag and everything that was inside it, all kindly provided by L'Oreal!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
There's a 2Gb usb stick to store our blog photos and beauty wishlists ;) and 6 full size products! This is amazing, right? I was expecting some samples or one full size product in the best case scenario but L'Oreal just amazed us!! :D
- Elnett travel size limited edition hair spray (this was in my wishlist, I usually carry a small hairspray in my purse and this one comes in a limited edition packaging :D )
- Studio secrets face primer (also in my wishlist since I've read good reviews about it)
- Universal lip glow (I was dying to try this one since I saw it in Christina's post. It's really weird, it's transparent!)
- Youth Code (this is an anti-age serum)
- Lash Architect 4D mascara (new mascaras are always welcome!)
- Elvive full restore 5 intensive conditioner (it smells amazing and the girls told us that it helps with removing tangles and smoothing hair)
As I told you, there were more goodies! Julia sent us a goodie bag and the items were randomly shared among us. This is what I got! THANK YOU JULIA!!
- Sephora blush in 12 raspberry sheen, very natural colour!
- Revlon eyeliner pencil in 06 aubergine, I can't wait to try this, very unique colour!
And that's not all! The meeting was also a chance for a swap and to receive my gifts from giveaways! :D Moving on...
Kerasia had commented on my Sigma Dare palette post about how much she'd prefer to get Dare palette instead of her Urban Dekay Naked palette. I was like Seriously? We can swap if you want, I won't throw away a chance to try the Naked palette!! And we did! Say hello to my new baby!
Some days ago I won Gina's giveaway so she gave me my gifts. They are many and aaaaall amazing!!
Don't go away, I have more! This is the gift from a giveaway hosted by Make yourself up with Demi and sponsored by Beautyblog.
Are you still here? If you are, this is the nails I had on the meeting. Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the eye makeup but it's pretty visible in the photos, I used e.l.f. 100 palette and demi false lashes.
That's it for now! I'm sorry if I bored you with all this but I really wanted to show you everything and thank everyone!! If you want swacthes or review on any item, don't hesitate a moment! :D