I was sent two items to try and review, the 120 colours Jelly Matte eyeshadow palette and the 24 pcs Starter brushes set from the Fraulein 38 online shop. Today I'll review the eyeshadow palette.
Packaging and Ingredients
As you can see the box has beautiful 3D decoration, then there's a bubblewrap layer and the palette itself.
The palette is matt black with golden logo.
Dimensions are 23cm x 15cm x 2cm so it's pretty portable.
Eyeshadow diameter: 1,9cm
Click the photo to view larger and read the ingredients.
Net weight: 76,8 gr
Expires in 3 years
I like the fact that they informed me about the production date.
No applicators included.
Now, the palette contains 2 layers of eyeshadows, here's a pic after removing the protection sheets.
The actual product
Swatches (on top of foundation and powder)
outdoors, direct sun
Pros+ every color you can ask for, even a neon green!
+ decent pigmentation for most of the colours
+ without primer they last about 4-5 hours without creasing
+ with primer they have better colour payoff and last for many hours without creasing or fading
+ different finishes, matt, satin and shimmery
+ soft but not powdery, little fall out
- wrong name, this is not a matte eyeshadow palette
- not many beige-brown colours (not a bad thing for me! :D)
- pigmentation is not the same for every shadow
- different finishes (it's good or bad, depending on what you want)
* Shipping to Greece took about 20 days (including weekends).
* The customer service was great, they replied very fast.
* It was wrapped in many layers of bubblewrap, not a single eyeshadow damaged!
* A minor problem I had with this order was that the website is sooo slow!
Where can you find/buy it-Cost
- Price £ 14.99
- Shipping cost £ 1.00
Disclaimer: I was given a discount ordering this item. I'm not affiliate with Fraulein 38 and the company won't pay me for this post. I'll always share my honest opinion. Because that's the point. :D