Lately I've been trying to reduce my hauls and use up the products I already have. I'm also trying to clean-up and get rid of the products I never use. Here's my list, some of them are gone for good and some others will be with me again soon.
whoo, so many products! Let's see them, shall we?
- The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Body Butter*
- Victoria Cleanser and Purifier for make-up brushes
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum*
- Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide (dry hair oil)*
- Oriflame EcoBeauty Smoothing Day Cream
- Garnier BB cream for combination to oily skin (shade: light)*
- Essence Stays on and on and on! mascara
- Seventeen Ideal Cover Liquid Concealer (shade 04)
- Korres Cherry Lipgloss in 11 Light Pink
- E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips
- Essence Stay all day Concealer in 20 Soft Beige
- Essie nail polish (mini size) in Meet me at sunset
- Essence trend edition Vampire's Love eau de toilette (50ml)
- Oriflame Urban Lover for Her eau de toilette (50ml)
- Harnn Jasmine Intensive Body Moisturizer (travel size)*
- E.L.F. Hypershine Gloss in Vixen
Pheww! If you are still with me you're awesome! No more talking from me, it's your turn. Have you tried any of the above? Love it or hate it?
Products marked with * are pr samples.