Hello beautiful people!
You know when you get a beauty product-any beauty product and you are like "wow, I love it!"? Well, today's post is about a product that my reaction was exactly the opposite. Intrigued yet?
I'm currently looking for my new fav mascara so I was more than happy to receive it.
When I opened the box I was quite disappointed by the size of the tube. It's very slim. Which means the wand is very slim. And slim wands cannot work. Or at least this is what companies like Maybelline (queen of huge wands, no?) make me think.
Let's take a look at the ingredients, shall we? Click to view larger.
Here's what La-Roche Posay says about it:
Over the course of 3 years’ exclusive research, La Roche-Posay laboratories have developed a revolutionary, 95% natural formula that fulfils the needs of ultra-sensitive eyes for absolute tolerance and safety.
Enriched in nourishing Argan oil and Shea butter, this mascara offers ultra-comfort, ultra-softness and ultra-respect of lashes, from application to removal. Its supple and high-precision brush ensures a natural defining result, without overloading.
Ok, let's open the tube. Here's what the wand looks like
A close-up please?
So I've tried it and tested it and here's what I think:
- thanks to the small wand it's literally foolproof, I can apply it everywhere and not create a black mess around my eyes. If you saw a woman applying mascara on the subway it may or may not be me LOL
- secondly, the formula isn't thick or dry so I can easily apply a second coat without the spider lashes effect
- it doesn't irritate my sensitive-contact-lens eyes although I wear it for the whole day
- it's very easy to remove, even with warm water but
- it doesn't smudges. I cried with this mascara on and didn't look like a panda.
this was definitely not a love-at-first-sight experience but after using it I loved it. If you want super volume or spider lashes this isn't for you but if you are looking for a great everyday mascara you'll love it! I'll keep it in my everyday purse, didn't I say how handy it is?
Disclaimer: Product mentioned is pr sample and was sent to me for free from assetOgilvy. This doesn't affect my opinion.