What's your relationship with sunglasses? I know most people own a pair of them, some people wear them all the time and some others wear them only at the beach. I personally like sunglasses a lot and I always crave a new pair of them. So my tiny collection consists of the following items so far
So when I saw this pair at H&M for less that €10 I was super happy!
photo shamelessly stolen from MadeInHeart blog
Anyway, when I got home I searched for this Firmoo and I was very surprised to see that they give the first pair for free to try! You only have to pay for shipping cost. How cool is that?? So, I contacted them asking for more details. They were very helpful so I decided to give it a try. The glasses were delivered pretty fast.
Here's what was in the package
- the sunglasses of course, I got the same pair Ria had because I fell in love with them!
- a plastic case where the sunglasses were inside, secure and safe.
- A leather-like case to carry them in your bag. I prefer to keep them in the plastic case though because in my bag... well, let's say I carry many things with me LOL so it's safer this way.
- something that really surprised me! Tiny screws and screwdriver for the sunglasses. Ok, these people really care about after sale care and customers satisfaction, I was impressed!
Anyway, to the glasses
- The lenses are degrade, just the way I like them. They'll protect you from the sun even during summer but you can also wear them indoors, in the bus or while you are getting in and out of stores shopping.
- The colour is black but this model is also available in black and white. In case the colour you want is not currently available have a little patience, they restock quite often.
- The glasses feel lightweight, lighter than my Raybans actually.
- I don't feel tired after wearing them so the lenses should be good quality. I can't check them of course, I'm no optician but if you are I'd love to hear your opinion.
About the store
+ huge variety of glasses. Many categories to choose from.
+ detailed description. You can measure your old glasses or you face and compare the measures with the ones of each model. You can even upload a photo of yours and virtual try on the glasses :D
+ quite affordable.
+ try the first pair for free! This is awesome, end of discussion :D
- the variety in the sunglasses section is poor but I hope they'll have more in the future.
All in all, I'm very happy with my Firmoo experience and I'll go back and buy more glasses in the future. If you want a new, affordable pair of glasses make sure to check it out! You can thank me later, cupcakes and nail polishes are always welcome! Just kidding! Or not.
firmoo.com/free-glasses to get the first pair for free
* The Firmoo sunglasses were sent to me for free. You can get them for free if you are a blogger or a vlogger. If you are not, you can still get them for free and only pay shipping cost.
* Nobody pays me to wear them or mention them but what blogger would I be if I didn't share with you such an awesome offer?