I know that most of you are still looking for your HG foundation and concealer, one that will cover up any imperfections, give a flawless complexion without looking cakey or like you are wearing a mask. Vichy offers a variety of foundations and I thought you might be interested in a little presentation. I have a hot guy here to help me, ladies, meet Rick Genest.
What do you think? Is it the ultimate test or what? Rick is also known as Zombie boy and you've probably seen him at Lady Gaga Born This Way vid or Thierry Mugler's catwalk.
Of course we don't need that much coverage every day. Here are Vichy's foundations:
- Dermablend fond de teint fluid: your medium to full coverage foundation that still feels lightweight.
- Dermablend concealer stick: your full coverage-heavy duty foundation. Doth Dermablend products were used to cover up Rico's tattoos.
- Liftactiv Flexilift fond te teint: your anti-ageing foundation for a younger and radiant looking complexion
- Aerateint Pure fond te teint (fluid and cream): for a natural, radiant and even complexion.
- Normaderm fond te teint: for blemishes and oiliness. It gives medium to full coverage and a matt finish.
Click the image to view larger
The truth is this is not the first time I've tried Normaderm Teint. I used to use it when I was younger and had more blemishes to cover and more oiliness to control. Back then I tried the whole Normadern range and I really liked it. Especially the day cream, it really controls oiliness. The foundation covers up most blemishes and imperfections and stays matt for many hours.
If you have oily skin with blemishes I'd recommend trying the Normaderm range, it helped me a lot!
- On your nearest Vichy counter, don't be shy, ask for testers!
Have you tried any Vichy foundations? Which one is your fav?
Product was sent to me for free by assetOgilvy in behalf of L'Oreal Cosmetique Active. I'm not getting paid to use it or write about it, this is my honest opinion.