I'm so happy to see that there were 1242 total entries in the giveaway! Woohoo, thanks so much for entering, following and commenting! Love you guys! And the winners are....
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Congratulations guys!!Hope you'll enjoy your gifts! I'll email you asap, make sure to reply with your address.
So, the previous weekend there was a Beauty Festival in my city. It happens every spring and autumn and I always visit to grab some goodies. This time I was a good girl and didn't buy tons of stuff. And I already regret it LOL! Anyway, here's what I got
- China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat: I have it and I like it very much. When I recently realized it works with holos I had to buy it again.
- Natural Care Praline Shower Gel: This one is also a repurchase. It smells like Nutella, do I have to say more?
- YSL and Chanel logo nail stickers: I have wanted Chanel logo nail stickers for the last couple years and I couldn't find decent ones. I hope these ones are good.
- O.P.I. Kiss on the chic: I have wanted to try O.P.I. polishes for quite some time and since they are not the most affordable ones I chose a colour that I'll hopefully use a lot. This looked the perfect I-have-no-time-but-I-want-pretty-nails colour. And here's how it looks sloppily applied.
It looks more beige or pink depending on the light. Both photos are taken outdoors in the shade.
- The Balm FratBoy shadow/blush: Another product I've wanted to try for quite some time.
front, back and inside, super retro packaging! I also like that it has a mirror.
The colour is pigmented and what you see is what you get.
- Essence colour&go polishes in 122 chic reloaded and134 stuck on you: Essence recently changed the basic nail polish line. New bottle shape (love it!), new brush (maybe a tiny bit too thick), more quantity, pricier (8ml instead of 5ml, 50 cents more expensive, not bad at all) and I had to try them!
Thanks for stopping by and for your all sweet comments!
Stay tuned because the next giveaway is not far away :D