Hi beauties! August is here! Are you enjoying the summer so far? Do you love fun colours?
Some time ago, L'Oreal sent me a package...
A candy jar full of Miss Candy colourful make up and nail polishes! wow!
Lipglosses look like lollipops, eyeshadows remind me of marshmallows and nail polishes that will give you jelly beans nails!
I was most excited to try the nail polishes! This is a new launch, L'Oreal Color Riche nail polishes, and nail addicts around the globe are trying and reviewing them.
L to R: No 213, No 616So what's special about them?
- L'Oreal says they contain gel but I'd say it's more of a gel nails-inspired formula
- I tried using them without top coat. The are very shiny so they look like they contain gel top coat but the lasting powder isn't that good.
- They don't chip easily but after a couple days there is some tip wear. Some people don't mind, I do.
- They are fast drying which is great.
- The formula is gel-ish and application is easy.
- They are pigmented, need 2 coats for full coverage. You can even get away with 1 thick coat if you are in a hurry.
- There are many colours available, the nail polish stand at the beauty store looks like a rainbow! :D
- I also really like the brush, it's flat and wide with round edge, perfect.
- The quantity, 5ml. I don't mind but if you don't have tons of polishes you may want a little more. I've used the pink one for about 5 manis/pedis and it's already half empty.
- The price, it's around 4.5-5€. It looks cheap but since it's 5ml it's just a regular to high price for me.
- The finishes. I'm not sure but I think this gel-ish finish is the only one available.
No 213 is a cool toned hot pink
No 616 is a vivid jade colour
I think these are perfect to throw in your suitcase and leave for holidays. The are small, come in many summery colours, dry fast and are shiny. Just throw polish remover too because they don't last very long.
So tell me, have you tried them? Do you like flat polish brushes or are you a fan of the regular ones?
Disclaimer: as I already mentioned these were sent to me for free by L'Oreal Greece. I'm not getting paid or anything and this is my honest opinion.