The new store is cool and environmental friendly!
- The regular light bulbs have been replaced with LED ones which means 25% less energy consumption
- 100% Forest Stewardship Council (FCS) wood is used for the new stores
- A news board is available in every Pulse store so that you can learn everything about new campaigns
- There are testers with "Try Me!" labels everywhere and the make up stand is bigger that ever!
See? This was the first thing I saw when I entered the store! Me likey!
- There was a big table at the center with all the new products
Our beloved Body Butters have a new look with less words, real fruit photos and 100% recyclable packaging. I already love Coconut and Sweet Lemon Body Butters and the next one I want to try is the Moringa one, such a fresh and floral scent!
Beautifying Oils are a new product, the ones I was most eager to try! For face, hair and body use, these dry oils are available in 10 scents and oh, boy! they are good! They contain kukui, sweet almond and Community Fair Trade marula oil, they moisturize without leaving oiliness.
- The new Lily Cole limited edition Cruelty-Free Make up line! Soooo pink!
L to R: Pearl Radiance Primer, Shimmer Cubes, Lip & Cheek Dome, Liquid Eyeliner, Hi Shine Lip Treatment
I love everything pink! 2 products went straight into my WL, the pinkish shade of Lip & Cheek Dome and the Shimmer Cubes!
A goodie bag was waiting for every girl! I really like these cotton tote bags, they are great for shopping and for Uni! But what was inside the bag?
- Moringa Shower Gel: I was planning on getting a couple Moringa products as I looove the smell so I was happy I got this one!
- Moringa Beautifying Oil: the new product in the smell I like, what else can I say? I already tried it, I applied it on my hair and decollete and people kept wondering what perfume I used ;)
- Vitamin E Face Mist: already have it, already love it. I use it before and/or after make up, I really like it because it's light and refreshing.
- Chocomaniac Body Butter: remember some time ago when I tried a sample? I really liked it then so I'm super happy to have the full size now :D
Last but not least, Sissi had a really nice surprise for me! I was the winner of her giveaway and she told me at the event and she also gave me my gift! Shiseido Perfect Mascara Full Definition, Fresh Line Dark Brown Eye Pencil and 2 Dior samples, J'adore perfume and the new BB cream! I'm really excited to try them all! Thanks so so much hun!! <3
http://madeinheartgr.blogspot.com, Marie is our official photographer!
More info: http://www.thebodyshop.com
I had a blast, thank you The Body Shop Greece and Dimitra Kaldi for this amazing event!
Products were given to me for free. Nobody pays me to write this post or use the products. This is my honest opinion.