I have some exciting news to share with you! Some time ago I won one of the prizes of Sigma YouTube giveaway!! yay! I almost had a heart attack when I saw that I won! Because the prize was BIG and because I had entered the very last day, I hadn't seen it before :-0
So, wanna see the goodies? Here they are!!
Sorry, the colours are washed out because I used flash but I was too excited to wait till the next morning to take the photo! So, I got
- Make me Blush kit This is something that was in my wishlist since the moment I saw it. I was dying to get either this or the Make me Crazy kit! The colour is a hot coral and it's lovely!
- Dare eyeshadow palette Sigma's new products are 3 eyeshadow palettes, Dare, Bare and Flare and each one comes with a different dual end brush. And because it's Sigma we are talking about the brushes are fantastic!
- Cleansing & Polishing Tool With Clarisonic to be the first but too expensive product of this kind, I'm so happy Sigma offers a more affordable choice! Think Pink is written on the box, how cute!
- Dry 'n' Shape This is something really unique. I've read many good reviews on it about how the brushes dry faster and are brand new afterwards and I've really wanted to try it!
- MAXBag in Noir This is a BIG make up bag! It's the only one in which I can fit my e.l.f. 100 eyeshadow palette so it's perfect!
- Heart Shaped Mirror - High Society This is so small it'll fit in your tiniest clutch or make up bag and so shiny it'll make you feel like a princess!
Amazing gifts, right? I'm really really happy and I can't thank Sigma enough for hosting this giveaway and sending all these lovely gifts to me! But happiness isn't true happiness if you can't share it with your friends! So.....
I decided to give away one of these items to a lucky follower! Since my previous giveaway ended not a long time ago I decided to wait till I reach 150 followers and post the giveaway then as a celebration/thank you.
I had a hard time deciding which item I'll giveaway because I want to try every one of them! But I made up my mind and I'll giveaway.....
The Cleansing & Polishing Tool!!I'm really happy that I can try all these amazing products and even give one away to you, there is no way I could afford all of them by my own! Of course, I'll post review of each one of the other items in the future.
Note: The products are sent to me by Sigma because I won their giveaway. I don't have to write this post, use the products or give away any. I do it because I like them and because I want to thank you guys for spending time to read my blog and leave lovely comments!