Outdoors, direct sun
And here are the products I used
* Essence 10 in 1 miracle nails
* Essence color&go nail polish in 30 You're the one (same for the flower)
* No name white crackle polish
* clear rhinestones
* Seche Vite top coat
This is my first time using crackle polish and I think it came out pretty. It was too white for me so I added the flower. BUT it didn't come out good because the polish dried almost immediately! So we have so far
Crackle Polish Tips- It won't work on top of Shellac. I guess it's the same for gel nails.
- If you want deep beautiful cracks use a thick coat.
- If you use any regular nail polish on top of crackle it'll dry instantly
- You can add a few drops of regular nail polish to your white crackle to make it coloured as Nihrida found out. I haven't tried it yet but I will.
Take care, have fun sweethearts!