Just a quick post to share with you the products I've finished lately.
- Essence soft touch mousse make up in 01 matt sand: I like this one, it's good for combination to oily skin and it really gives a matt result. Just don't apply powder on top because it'll look cakey. It's a mousse so you can also use it as concealer with your fingers. I always apply it with my fingers. I've tried foundation brush and flat kabuki brush but I can't make them work with this foundation. Compared to Essence Stay all day long-lasting make up this doesn't contain that much product. I recommend it but only if you don't have dry skin or dry patches.
- Essence Studio Nails Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer: another bottle of my beloved top coat is finished and I using my last one now. I'm not gonna say how much I love it, I've already said it here. Best top coat ever!
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser: I have already reviewed this here and my opinion is still the same, I really like it. The only problem I found is that you can't see how much product is left! Although it's a bit pricey I want to buy it again in the future.
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter: I've reviewed this product a looong time ago here and I still love it during winter. For summer I've bought The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Lotion which is very light-feeling and refreshing-smelling. In the winter I will definitely go back to it or other Body Shop Body Butters, they have become my go-to winter body care products.
- Apivita cleansing 3 in 1 cleansing milk face & eyes: I believe this is a travel size, I got it as gift with a magazine. It's lovely! I cleans without irritating my eyes, you know I cannot use products that sting my eyes. I'm not sure how much it costs but I want to buy a couple of them for travelling. 99% natural ingredients, mineral oil free, silicone free, propylen glycol free and water is replaced with organic green tea infusion as you can see in the back.
Ahhh, it feels nice when you finish some products, doesn't it? If only there was more make up here like eyeshadows and lipglosses! I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish one of these, I have so many and they seem to never finish! LOL!
What products have you finished lately? Will you repurchase?
P.S. Make sure you have entered my Travalo giveaway!