Sweet Christina tagged me to show you my everyday bag and everything I carry in it. I find it interesting to see what people carry with them everyday, you might think comm'on, everyone carries the same things but it's not so true. If I intrigued you a little and want to know what's in my bag then scroll down :)
This is my everyday bag at the moment. It's an old one from H&M and I like it because it's big enough to fit an A4 size notebook in it and because it's purple!
And here is everything that can fit in it
* a notebook for University. I prefer the A4 size, hardcover ones.
* notes for work, under the notebook.
* a pen
* my wallet. It's from Stradivarius, it's taupe and floral on the inside, I love it!
* this personal set thing where I put all my IDs, student IDs and stuff.
* house keys with 2 key holders, a half heart and a half best-friends one :)
* my mobile phone, Sony Ericsson Elm. Has everything I need and it's environmental friendly.
* my hands-free because I like listening to music while in buses, trains etc
* umbrella in case it rains.
* my RayBan Jackie Ohh sunglasses and their case
* a scarf and a pair of gloves because it's really cold these days
* my small pink diary with kittens and puppies
* a small bottle of water and a snack
* my vitamins because I usually forget to take them in the morning
* random lip stuff. I'm loving dark lips lately
* my emergency/make up bag. You can see everything that's in it in the next pic
If I had a car I'd probably carry a suitcase but since I literally have to carry them, I can't carry more weight than that. Many days I don't even carry all these things.
Wanna know what's inside this black Hello Kitty bag? Let's see...
* girl things on the top left corner
* Essence stick and Compeed patches, very useful when I'm outside and my new shoes are killing me
* Essence eyeshadow palette for when I want to go out right after work/Uni
* Oriflame mascara and lipgloss for the same reason
* H&M tiny lipglosses because they are just so cute
* my pink Travalo!
* Oriflame travel toothbrush in case I sleep over to a friend's house
* tissues and wet tissues, I can't live without them
* bobby pins and hair elastics, very useful!
* samples. I usually throw samples in this bag in case I need them. Right now I have a hand cream, a toothpaste and some face cream ones.
This emergency/makeup bag was my best friend's idea and I can tell that it's really handy. When I want to change bags, I have all these little things gathered together. And all girl stuff in one place to avoid getting embarrassed.
In case you haven't done this post I tag you!! I'd love to know what's inside your bag!