Hey lovelies! It's Christmas Eve and I'm home eating junk and watching rubbish ;D so I thought I'd do this tag. I tag all of you if you want to do it!
1) What are you doing for Christmas this year?
I'll be working during the holidays but I hope I'll spend some time with my family and friends.
2) When (and how) do you open your Christmas presents?
In my family we open the Christmas presents during the first minutes of the first day of new year. We wish each other "happy new year" and exchange presents.
3) What's your favourite Christmas film?
Home Alone 1 and 2, you already guessed that, right?
4) What's the weirdest gift you've ever been given?
I don't think I have been given anything weird, nope, just the usual stuff.
5) What's your favourite Christmas song?
All the Christmas songs, really, I'm such a baby!
6) Do dress up or dress down for Christmas day?
Dress up. Ok, I don't overdo it but something glittery is always welcome during the Christmas season :)
7) What's your favourite Christmas colour?
All together! Green with red and gold :D
8) Candy cane or gingerbread man?
Neither. I prefer melomakarona, they are greek Christmas cookies, soft and sweet, super yummy!
9) What's your favourite Christmas smell?
Oooh, I love to wake up in the morning and smell everything my mum bakes. And then taste everything my mum bakes! :D
10) What is top of your Christmas list this year?
Meeting friends and relatives. Because I'll be working during holidays I just want to find enough time to meet my friends and relatives.
11) What's your favourite Christmas food?
We don't cook anything special for Christmas. Oh, wait! There is vasilopita, it's a cake that we eat on the first day of the new year. It's basically dessert but I'll cheat and put it here!
12) What's your favourite Christmas drink?
13) What's your favourite Christmas past time?
Going for walks to see the decorated stores and do some shopping and when I stay home I love looking at the Christmas tree and all the decoration, they are so pretty!!
14) If you could only buy one Christmas present this year, who would you give it to?
To a sick child hoping it'd make him/her happy, it makes me so sad when children suffer from illnesses.
15) What is most important to you about Christmas?
To give a little happiness to people around me. Everyone is sad these days, I want to see more happy faces! :D :D
Oh! I just Googled Merry Christmas to find a cute pic to put here and something cool happened, try for yourself! Also, try Googling let it snow! Silly little things but I like them!
Merry Christmas lovelies, I wish you a wonderful time with your beloved ones!